Our Historic Charleston Driving Tour of the Old and Historic District is an exclusive two hour event. We partner with Charleston Black Cab to transport your party in luxury vehicles with water and snacks on board. Take short strolls down cobblestone streets filled with hidden gems of architecture, gardens, war history and local lore and characters. Let us know your focus and our expert tour guide will craft the perfect experience for you.
We also offer a Town and Country Driving Tour which combines the 2 Hour Exclusive Driving Tour in the morning with a trip out to the Gardens at Magnolia and Middleton Place in the afternoon.
- The Lowcountry Sea Islands Tour provides options that can include McLeod Plantation, the Angel Oak, The Tea Plantation, and/or a stroll through scenic Rockville. Take your party out to the Firefly Distillery and Deep Water Vineyard for facility tours and tastings! For Civil War buffs, we can visit Fort Lamar, the site of the Battle of Secessionville (1862) and the Seashore Farmer’s Lodge at the historically African American community of Sol Legare Island.
- Tour price does not include venue admissions, when applicable.
- Call and arrange your Custom Private Event, or reserve your Charleston Tour online .
<insert widget here>
- Two Hour Historic Driving Tour
$125/ hr. , minimum 2 hours for your party of up to four. Additional passengers $25/each, additional hours@$85
- Transportation from your location included.
- Party Bus Upgrade for groups of 8 or more
- Advance Reservation Only